Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sunshine and Happiness: Let's Scrap Sketches Design Team



Hey scrappy friends!! It's sketch reveal time again over at Let's Scrap!

Here is the sketch we are working with:


No automatic alt text available.

And here is my take on the sketch:



I started with white card stock from American Crafts. All of my patterned paper is from the Simple Stories 'Sunshine and Happiness' collection. The majority of my embellishments are from that same collection.

These photos are 10 years old and feature my boys playing outside at their grandparents house. Such fun and such great memories.

For my title area, I made banners to go on both sides of my layout and added in a flower from the Doodlebug 'Fun in the Sun' odds and ends pack. The small frames that run down the sides of the layout are also from that pack. 





I used a scalloped border punch from Fiskars to add under each title. 

I decorated all of the little frames using stickers and chipboard. 



I did a little stamping using the 'Emeline' stamp set from Felicity Jane along with some teal ink from Heidi Swapp.  I  loved adding in all of the little bits and pieces around the layout.


I cut this cute heart out of one of the 3x4 cards that came in the collection pack. I added a camera die cut, a chipboard flower and then put a brad in the center of the camera.


This floral piece was another item that was fussy cut from a piece of paper. 



I used a few sequins from the 'Spring Mix' from Spiegelmom's Scraps. She has awesome sequin mixes if you are looking for some.





I hope you enjoyed looking at all of the fun elements on this layout. Join us over at Let's Scrap and maybe you could win a prize!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout, it is so happy and bright and colorful! It made me happy to look at it! Love spring! I love all your embellishments, great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete