Monday, April 3, 2017

Be Silly: Clique Kits Guest Designer Layout

Hey scrappy friends!! I have another layout for you using the Jellybean kit from Clique Kits. And I know you will never believe it but it has MORE Snapchat photos!! Ha! What can I say, I love Snapchat!!



I used the ombre pink paper from Pink Paislee for the pink circles. The yellow circles are from a Bella Blvd. paper that is in the kit. I also used the polka dot vellum from the kit and some black card stock from my stash. 

Before placing all of the circles, I knew I wanted to add some mixed media to my layout. I started by using a gelato in the color called banana. I scribbled it on my background and then I used a baby wipe to spread it onto the paper. I used black, white and pink paint from Liquitex. I used a large dry brush and swiped the paint on. I wanted to see the brush strokes in the paint. I love the added texture!


Once the paint was dry, I placed down all of the circles, mainly using the pink ones and adding in the others for just a pop of color. 


I knew I wanted to use the black and white striped bag that some of the embellishments from the kit came in. I layered a doily from the kit on top of the bag and then added my pictures on top. I added some dimension to the photos by placing some craft foam under them. I sprinkled three of the Freckled Fawn foam words around my page and the word 'laugh' ended up on top of my photos. I mean how can you look at those silly photos and not laugh!! ;)  I added the 'she's crafty' flair from the kit and a bow from Bella Blvd. Under my photo area, I used that pink ombre paper again to make a tag. I added in some black and white twine from my stash.



I used the white alpha stickers from Elle's Studio for my title.  Around my title, I added a foam heart from the Freckled Fawn embellishments in the kit as well as a pink punched heart.


To finish up the layout, I used all of the hot pink and black hexagon enamel shapes. I love how they 
look mixed in with the circles.


I hope you enjoyed this layout and that you will stop over and check out all of the wonderful stuff that Clique Kits has to offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment