Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Let's Scrap Sketches-You are my sunshine

Hello scrappy friends!! Can you believe that it's August?? Where has the summer gone??!!

Well it's time for another sketch from Let's Scrap Sketches! Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:



As you can see, I turned my sunburst to to the top of the page instead of the side. I also did a 12x12 layout on the left and a 6x12 on the right. That is the beauty of sketches!!











All of the paper and a lot of the sticker embellishments are from the Echo Park 'Here and Now' Collection. 

The word 'sunshine' and the 'you and me' are Thickers from the 'Dream' sheet. 

I used watercolor and some Heidi Swapp Colorshine for the yellow sunbursts. I used the colors 'butter' and 'gold lame' 

I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch and that you will stop by and play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment