Friday, September 1, 2017

Let's Scrap Sketches: Little Slugger

Hi friends!! Can you believe it's September? 

Here is the September 1 sketch for Let's Scrap Sketches:

Here is my take on the sketch:


It was nice to finally get some of these older pictures scrapped. These pictures are from 2010 and are of my youngest son.

The red polka dot paper is from a school paper pad by Craft Smith that I bought at Michael's. 

The baseball paper is an old paper that I've had forever. I'm glad I finally used some of it. I cut the baseball bats on some brown, textured card stock using my Silhouette.  

The 4 x 4 card, play ball, large baseball star, baseball glove are some images that I cut out of a piece of Doodlebug Designs 'Home Run' Paper. 


I made the baseball flags using a stamp, paper and tooth picks. The baseball embellishment with the brad in the center is from Making Memories. 


I made this baseball player using a stamp and just fussy cut it.







For my title, the white letters are from Felicity Jane and the blue letters are Thickers. I made the baseball with a stamp set. 

I use watered down white acrylic paint to make the splatters on the background. 

I hope you enjoy my take on this sketch. Join us at Let's Scrap and play along!



No comments:

Post a Comment